Thursday 8 May 2014

RANDOM OBJECT REVIEW: My Karchar A2004 Vacuum cleaner [Gabba]

Release date: Not sure, I'm guessing 2004.

I'm not impressed.

First off the artwork, it's a hideous pus yellow with black decals and absolutely no effort put into providing any sort of discernible image.

But lets skip the artwork, give the Karchar A2004 the benefit of the doubt and have a listen. I have to say the first track, Setting I, doesn't have much in the way of lyrics:

"WwWWWwWWWwWWWwWWWhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrWwWWWwWWWwWWWwWWWhhhrrrrrrrrrrr"

Hmmm...

Not feeling much from this first track. I'll skip to the second track, Setting II:

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

I'm not impressed by what I'm hearing so far, it's almost identical to the first track, but just a bit louder. I get the feeling Karchar A2004 is trying to explore the empty void that exists within all of us, but the delivery is so lacking in any sort of musical skill that the message is almost lost completely.

I'll skip to the third tra.. what? There's only two tracks here!? 

Screw this.

It would say this vacuum sucks, but it can't even do that properly. There are still breadcrumbs all over the bloody floor.

[0/10]

I know I haven't reviewed any new releases in a while. I have no excuses, but rest assured a review of Chromeo's new album, White Women, is on it's way. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment